Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Random Blogging News.

Now is the time to buy! My blog has risen to a record high of $1.43 per share and is listed as a "buy". So get to your nearest internet service provider and log on to blogshares and buy my blog!!!

I was reading the news this morning and the gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain" has earned 7 Golden Globe nominations including best dramatic picture and best actor and actress for Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams. It has more nomination than any other film! Now being that this is a gay themed movie I'm sure it's not going to win most of the 7 since the good ol' U.S. of A is still in the 50's when it come to the gay issue. I've had a chance to see this film at a screening and it's pretty good. It could be a bit shorter but I guarantee that you will get teary eyed at the end. Plus it's fun to see Heath and Jake Gyllenhaal (yum yum yum!) go at it.

In another turn of events, I went stereo shopping with Cesar last night. Boy were we completely disappointed!!! We went to Best Buy and apparently stereos have become obsolete. Everything was pretty much in a theater system and the only one Cesar even thought about buying was this funky little iPod apparatus. It was small but it sounded pretty darn good. Alas we left with not a stereo for Cesar to call his own.

And since I've agreed to go to 2 different functions with him, he is now obligated to go to the Chamber Christmas party with me on Wednesday. As I said before Cesar, I promise to get you liquored up before we go so you can be able to deal with the wonderful folks who will be there!!!

I'll bring the wine!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger CR said...

Chico -
That is a cheap way to get people to buy your blog. Even if everyone buys the price per share will not be as high as mine...so stop trying :) J/K.

I agree...the stereo experience was very dissapointing. I am not sure what I am going to do about music. I may just sit in my car and listen to my car stereo.

I am having second thoughts about the Chamber dinner. I am not sure I can put up with those people. Besides, like I told you on the phone, if I am making my GRAND RE-ENTRY into that world I need something good to wear and I don't have anything good right now. Perhaps we can go shopping before hand and then go. What do you think? But seriously, I am considering not going. I am not sure I am ready to deal with all of those FAKE people tonight.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger KB said...

Cesar, I am sure that you will have fun, and even say you miss all that stuff once you get there. Just go, if for any other reason, that Chico won't be tortured by himself. Besides, there is nothing that says you can't show up, talk to whoever you want to talk to, ignore the rest, and leave as soon as you make the rounds.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger swirly girl said...

are you ever gonna update or what?

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger philprehiem8725937630 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home