Monday, November 28, 2005

Tis The Season.

So Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is right around the corner. I can't believe how fast this year went. It wasn't a particularly excellent year but it wasn't all that bad either.

I've decided that smoking will cease January 1. Yes I know....why wait til then?? Well I decided that since there is only 1 more month in the year I might as well enjoy myself.

This holiday weekend was a much needed one for me. I had an extremely horrible 3 day work week last week and 2 days off from that place was exactly what I needed. Business is really picking up and that makes my job much more enjoyable!

Next weekend (actually this coming weekend) I'm headed off to Oklahoma City to see Dorrell. I'm am beyond excited and cannot wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home