Thursday, September 22, 2005

This Just In......

......Tyra Bank's breasts ARE real!

Ok so I needed something to make me laugh. This was actually on the msnbc.com website. I can sleep soundly now knowing that her boobies are 100% au-natural.

I needed something to laugh about because I was yet again pissed off this morning with Lamont. See I did this huge favor for him....a favor of which I'm not going to disclose because I don't want any smacks in the back of my head. In fact only one person who reads this blog knows what it is!!!

But I digress.....he continually messes up on his end of the deal. Instead of keeping me in the loop on the entire situation he doesn't tell me anything and then I get a surprise phone call which ends up pissing me off.

He doesn't seem to understand WHY I get so upset. I mean let me know and I'll be understanding. But if you continue to not let me know and I have to find out through a phone call at work (which ends up ruining my entire day) then I get really pissed.

I look so forward to the day when this favor I did comes to an end. And trust me I'll never do such favors for ANYONE ever again.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger CR said...

You need to cut that boy off. But you will not hear another word about it from me.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger KB said...

I agree. I don't know the details, but I've known other details from you. Quit being an ENABLER!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home