Wednesday, September 28, 2005

She's Hot Hot Hot.

Ok by now anyone who reads my postings is fully aware of how much I love my Diva, Mariah Carey. But I must say.....when I thought she couldn't be any hotter with this supposed "comeback" (because in my mind she was never really gone...just not as prominent) out of nowhere comes a new song that is not on her current album. AOL debuted it and it's called "Don't Forget About Us" and this song is SMOKIN'. Apparently she's re-releasing Mimi in November with new tracks, remixes and videos which is perfect for the holiday shopping season.

She's on top right now with "Shake It Off" and has much more in store but apparently wanted to release this new song even though it didn't make the final cut of the album. If you get a chance click on my Mariah Daily link and take a listen. You'll be hooked!

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger AdamCooperBB said...

I miss my chi-queerto

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was searching for blogs that had Dallas, TX in them and came across yours. I live in Dallas and have a self defense school. I like the posts on your blog, so I've bookmarked it to stop back by periodically. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home