Wednesday, September 21, 2005

*Cough Cough Sniffle Sniffle*

I got sick. I hate getting sick. Plus I know who I caught it from and something told me that I should have stayed away from them. GRRR!!!!

Plus I've been having some really crazy dreams this week. In fact I had such a bad one that I actually scared myself awake Monday night. I had a little bit of a fever and kept waking up with these sweating fits. Around 4:00 I woke up from a very bad nightmare with this awful feeling of terror as if someone (or something) was in my room......something was wasn't quite nice. I was so scared that I couldn't open my eyes at all or move. After about 20 minutes I darted out of bed and turned on the lamp next to my bed. I proceeded to close my closet door, open my bedroom door, close the bathroom door, and turn on the light over the stove. I then tried to go back to sleep with both lights on and I kept my bedroom door open. I was seriously close to going into Sergio's room and sleeping.

Last night I slept without any lights but with my closet door closed and my bedroom one open....just in case!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home