Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This ATM has a $2.50 Transaction Fee. Would You Like To Continue?

It's 5:00 AM and I'm wide awake. I don't have to be up until 7:30 but I just can't go back to sleep. So I'm just sitting here doodling on the computer trying to figure some things out. I have decided on one thing though....

I am through helping people out with money. DONE!!!! I always feel bad when someone comes to me needing help. I automatically feel I should help them out and so I do. The only problem is that I have yet to see any of that be returned. I am owed so much that it makes me cringe when I think about it. I do it because I end up feeling guilty if I say no.

Now I'm wondering "Am I ever going to see any of this again??"

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger CR said...

Can I borrow $300? I need some spending money for my vacation.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Chico said...

How about I just buy you a really hot prostitute for 1 night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home