Wednesday, August 17, 2005

O The Places You'll Go!

Anyone ever click on that tab in the upper right hand corner that says "next blog?" It sits there quietly minding it's own business never to bother. I decided to click on it to see what happens. I've come across blogs from all over the world! Granted alot I can't read because they are in a different language but the ones in english have kept me entertained when I'm at work bored with not much to do.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that will sometimes write about absolutely nothing relevant!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger KB said...

I've clicked that seemingly innocent button and the next blog was the most perverted discusting and disturbing thing I've ever read. So I don't do that anymore.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger KC said...

I've clicked that little button many times. You're right -- sometimes you can find some really interesting sites that way. Mostly, tho, it seems I eventually run into a spam-blog that doesn't have that little button up top and that stops my blog-foraging for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home