Thursday, July 28, 2005

See Ya In Another 10 Years!

My 10 year (EEEKKK!!!!) high school reunion is this weekend and I chose not to go for a couple of reasons. First off I didn't want to take time away from my vacation time that I'm using for my trip to Cali in August. Plus I wouldn't be able to take off time so close to that trip. I also really just didn't feel like going.

My sister Gina told me that I should go. She said that she felt the same way but ended up going to hers and had a great time. I figure I can hold off until the next one. Almost all of my friends are my age (with the exception of a few) and I don't recall any of them mentioning going to theirs.

I'll hold off until the next one. Plus I'll be even more fabulous in 10 years than I am now!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home