Monday, May 23, 2005

R.I.P.

I almost died last week. Ok maybe I'm being a bit overdramatic, but I was seriously ill. I came down with the worst case of strep throat I've ever had. I don't know where I got it from (actually I have a hunch but won't reveal my source!) and I was out from work until Thursday.

To make matters worse I didn't get to eat until Thursday night.....that's almost 5 full days without food! I swear tears started streaming down my face once I was finally able to eat. It tasted so friggin' good!!!!

I'm just glad that I didn't get sick this week because I'm going out of town with Cesar. Unfortunately the rest of our party who were going to go can't now. So now Cesar and I are trying our hardest to find someone we can tolerate for 3 whole days to go with us. Turns out this is a harder task than I had imagined.

On a totally unrelated note, I got a pleasant surprise in that I get to see Dorrell!!!! He called to let me know that he's going to be in Texas for 2 weeks and it just so happens that I will be in the same city during that time.

In sadder news, Wonderwoman will be leaving next week. She's moving back to California. I don't want her to go but it's the best thing right now. Hopefully she won't be gone long as the forces of evil are bound to regroup.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger CR said...

I can attest to how sick you were. You are not one to turn down a drink but on Thursday you actually nursed a drink all night long.

Why don't we have better friends? We have friends we like but not friends we can spend 3 days with and not dump them off in a ditch on the way back.

Kerry? Are you reading this? The offer still stands ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home