Thursday, March 24, 2005

Finally Going Straight.

Well Fernando and I didn't make it out of town last weekend. In my infinite wisdom, I accidentally booked the hotel for April 18 and NOT March 18. I didn't realize it until Thursday around 5:00. By that time there wasn't anything available and I let Fern know. We decided to postpone the trip because his sister was in town. Maybe next time!!

My first full week back at the Voice (and yes Kerry & Ivan, I quit Clear Channel)has been extremely busy. The guy who I replaced had so many things screwed up that I've spent all week trying to put out fires and calming down clients. I don't know WHAT he was doing but whatever it was it wasn't good.

Today I went to the dentist to have x-rays taken and molds done of my teeth because I'm getting Invisalign!!! Yes I'm finally going to go straight....or at least my teeth will. I'm excited because I'll have a perfect smile!!! Plus my client gave me a great deal and billed my dental plan from Clear Channel as much as possible. Hell...I have it until the end of the month so I might as well use it.

On a much different note, I have a guest visiting me next weekend. More on this later!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger KB said...

That's got to be a good feeling to come back to a job, and know that they must have missed you, and appreciated you for that matter, because the person that replaced you was so messed up.

I totally love it when Cesar tells me how dumb my replacement at P1 is. :o)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was searching for blogs that had Dallas, TX in them and came across yours. I live in Dallas and have a self defense school. I like the posts on your blog, so I've bookmarked it to stop back by periodically. Take care.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger plasticdoc said...

Hi:, Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about San Diego dentists There are a lot of interesting dental articles. We will also feature Tijuana dentists If you have the time, please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site. Bob

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Find a Cosmetic Dentist said...

Als ich zuerst an es interessiert erhielt, sollte es soviel erlernen. Mehr, die wei´┐Ż ich, mehr die Fragen ich habe.Sincerely, Lanie dental crown procedure new york

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Dental Health said...

Hi there! Glad I found this place with like minded people. Doing a good job looks like.
All the best, Dental Plan

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Dental Health said...

Hi There! Really cool site . Ok so I'm always searching for this kind of stuff.
I have this fascination thing. Keep up the good work!
All Blessings,Dental

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home