Sunday, December 19, 2004

Not A Damn Thing Going On!

I sold my very first radio spot last week. It was beyond nerve racking because it was down to the very last minute due to an error on the client's part. But all went well until Tuesday morning when I was told that due to a technical problem, the computer system bumped out one of the spots. GREAT!!!! My very first client and it gets f'd up!! At least this wasn't my fault because I did everything right. Plus the client wasn't too upset about it because we gave him a make-good.

I can't believe that Christmas is next week. For some reason I though it was 2 weeks away until Sergio told me. I don't know why I thought that. As far as plans go, I really don't have any. A friend of mine is trying to convince me to go to LA for New Years, but I don't know if I want to go. I'd rather go to Miami (CESAR TAKE NOTE!!!) because I really want to visit that city. And it doesn't even look like Christmas here at all. It's in the mid-50's outside and very sunny. But then again that's Texas weather for you. It'll probably end up snowing in February or eary March!!

I've also been on a massive CD spending spree the past month. I've spent more deniro than I have all year. I've pretty much listened to nothing but the new Kelly Clarkson CD because it is really, really, really good! There's also this regaeeton (did I spell that right??) song that I heard and I think it's called "Gasolina", but I don't know who it is by. Anyone know who it is?? I like this song alot and want to find it.

My dad calls me almost weekly and asks me the SAME thing everytime. For some reason he worries that something is going to happen and that I'm going to live on the street. I keep reassuring him that as far as $$$ goes, I'm perfectly fine. He is such a worrier!! My mom on the other hand never asks. But that's just my dad....gotta love him even with all his wackiness!

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger CR said...

The song Gasolina is by Daddy Yankee.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger CR said...

Where are you? Why have you abandoned your blog?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was searching for blogs that had Dallas, TX in them and came across yours. I live in Dallas and have a self defense school. I like the posts on your blog, so I've bookmarked it to stop back by periodically. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home