Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Just A Bundle Of Nerves.

I'm extremely nervous/scared about my interview tomorrow. I sort of have this tendency to anticipate the best and end up disappointed when it doesn't pan out. I'm trying my hardest not to expect ANYTHING out of this interview, but I can't help it. I keep going over different scenarios in my head. This, of course, is 1 of the 2 companies I dream about working for. I think I need some therapy.

Anyhoo....to get my mind off of this, I was thinking about some of the random things that go through my mind throughout the day:

1. Why do some people wear jeans to the gym?
2. Don't people realize it's icky to leave a workout machine dripping with their sweat after they are done?
3. Is there really a need to block off 10 miles of a freeway lane for absolutely no reason whatsoever?
4. Why does your nose burn when you burp after drinking Dr. Pepper, but never any other soda?
5. Does the above phenomena just happen to me?
6. Just how many "versions" of Law and Order and CSI can there possibly be before they all start to look alike?
7. Why do I find Angelina Jolie extremely hot?
8. Am I the only one who thinks Madonna has finally gone cooky?
9. Is it just me, or are department stores seem to be putting out Christmas items earlier and earlier every year?
10. Which is better: Wal Mart or Target? Target or Wal Mart? Who's to say!?!?

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger MommyS said...

What is up with putting out Christmas stuff so early? I was beginning to think I'm the only person out there that thinks it's absolutely ridiculous! Seems like everyone else has become used to it.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Luciana said...

1. Because they're idiots.
2. Because they're thoughtless.
3. Of course not.
4. I'm not aware of this.
5. Yeah, it's probably just you.
6. Not enough. I love them all!
7. Beats me.
8. Probably not.
9. Looks that way.
10. Who cares? Shopping is shopping!
Uh, do you really think about these things on a daily basis?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home