Friday, September 17, 2004

Gotta Go Gotta Go Gotta Go Right Now....

So tonight I'm going to see the motion picture "Hero" with Cesar and Ivan. I'm taking my friend Carrie because her son is having a sleep over at a buddy of his tonight and she never gets a break from her role as Parental Unit. After the movie we're heading out to Dallas. She's so funny. I talked to her this morning and she said that it's been so long since she's gone out (literally years) that's she's so nervous that she has diarrhea. I told her to bring a bottle of Pepto Bismol.

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger ivan said...

if you take pepto tablets and then go to bed, you wake up with a very dark tongue. its true. tell her not to take pepto before going to bed.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chico said...

I will relay this message about the dangers of dark tongue from Pepto tablets. And thanks for thinking I'm funny! :-)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger KB said...

ha ha ha! Who cares if you have a dark toungue? Doesn't it brush away?

It's hilarious that she is sick from thinking about going out. I get that way when I have to go to the airport. Except it's not diarea, I just have to go poo a lot. :o) So I feel her pain. Hope she had fun with you guys, and that you didn't cheat on me and feel your "other" Carrie friend up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home