Sunday, August 29, 2004

My First Ever Blog!

Ok.....I've never done this blog thing, but listening to Cesar and Kerry talk about them it seemed like a cool idea. So I thought, "What the hell?" and created one tonight.

Kerry was in town from her farm in Minnesota (hehe) visiting Cesar and they came over to my house last night so we could go paint the town red (or pink). Upon waiting for them to arrive I had the brilliant idea of drinking wine and well.....it did the trick. We went to JR's and had a drink or 2 there and then Ash and Syed (I can never spell his name), and Joel met up with us. Then we left and went to Minc and had a good time. Kerry is a trip. She's good people and really kept me laughing all night. Plus I got to feel her up! WOOHOO!

We left Minc around 1:00 and went to Kaliente for a bit. Did run into Sumir (sigh!) but damnit....he was with a scrawny guy. Well....as Cesar put it I missed my chance! We danced at Kaliente (with a K) for a while then left. Had Mexican food and went home. I was very tired and crashed the minute I got home.

Regardless I had a great time. Wish Kerry could make it back here more often!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger CR said...

I had such a great time on Saturday. I was so tired though from all of the shopping that Kerry and I did that day. I can't wait for you to live in Dallas so that I can just stay there instead of having to drive all the way back home :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger KB said...

When are you moving to Dallas?

I am good people aren't I? ;o) Just kidding. I'm glad you think that. That's very nice of you to say. I think your swell too. Feel free to feel me up anytime. But don't let my husband know. (Just in case he gets mad.) Who knows if he would.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger seyd said...

OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!! How exciting... Yeah, you spelled my name wrong, it's Seyd... I'll be reading you :D

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Chico said...

I have made note and will NEVER get your name wrong again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home